segunda-feira, 11 de abril de 2011

Curious George Party! Coco der Neugierige Affe...






Monkey See...Monkey Do!!! uhh...uhh...ahh...ahh...Hi girls! I finished this cute party, and I am totally satisfied with the results: Curious Robbie...Let's go bananas at Robbie's 5th birthday! What a cute party! See more below...



Cakepops details...




Cakepop stand, I did it myself with styrofoam, papers and decorative ribbons, very easy and fast. If you want these printables, look below ... I am giving them to you ....




"Favor Boxes" I have created with "milk carton" molds... that's perfekt for the kids to take home with delicious candy in it... yummy!!!



Bananas invitations, go bananas... Curious Robbie's 5th birthday is waiting for you....

Uhh! Uhh! Ahh! Ahh!
Paty



Follow the Monkey...

Um comentário:

  1. Oi Paty!
    Cheguei aqui pelo casamenteiras e adorei o que vi...seu blog é uma fofura e já estou seguindo...
    Depois passa lá no atelier e se gostar, segue também...
    Bj,
    Marcela.

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts with Thumbnails